[permaculture] more on greenschooling

Primal Parent primalparent at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:07:20 EDT 2007

jenny-

for the past five months i have been slowly collecting information for a
'Childrens Permaculture Resource Network'  that i hope will help link the
children's gardening movement with primitive skills and the "old ways". i
was also pissed at how little permaculture stuff there is out there
specifically for kids. i'm shooting for winter solstice as the virtual
"opening day".  but being an aspiring luddite i might make it be completely
off-line. i dont know yet.

i have taken some time off from the project as we are trying to start a
home-business so we can keep homeschooling our kids and devote more time to
them and the farm.

if you're interested i have compiled lists of books, courses, articles,
curriculum, films, schools, organizations, individuals, zines, and so forth
that deal with bascially anything relating to "kids & plants". i have been
slowly collecting these things for years and seriously cataloguing it the
past couple months. if there is something specific i'd be glad to post
whatever i've got or can recommend.

good luck with that,
roman