[permaculture] Education-greenschooling

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Thu Jun 14 23:56:39 EDT 2007

Paul,

I really like the indivisibleclassroom.com that’s my vote. The speaking
of it has great rhythm and harmonics.

I have a large list of Waldorf and some Montessori contacts and sources
I can shoot your way. They are mostly in Fl, NC, NY and MA. I will
endeavor to compile them and drop them in the bucket. It will be a while
but I will get to them ASAP.

I've made a slight modification to the topic name. I hope no one minds.
Content remains the same as before.

Ken