[permaculture] BodyPolitic-Finance-PermacultureCreditUnion

Karen Potts karen_potts at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 17:59:32 EDT 2007

Sorry, I don't have it as a link. it was sent to me and I thought it would attach.

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl at intrex.net> wrote:  Karen Potts wrote:

> See attached .wmv video - enjoy!

Could you just post a link to this video?

Do not send any attached files to this list; they can contain viruses and in the case of vids and pix they can be huge
and bring many list members email accounts to a halt. The list software scrubs them anyway.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net
http://market-farming.com
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech

          "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as   nothing can cure the senses but the soul."  Oscar Wilde