[permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Thu Jun 14 10:56:57 EDT 2007

Primal Parent,
Yes he did, and I for one would like to see them get all there land
back.
All of the tribes, getting all of their land back. Nothing less really
matters to me, except to the degree the current system might serve to
accomplish that goal. After all we have plenty of evidence demonstrating
how the current system treats mother earth don't we.
Sincerely,
Golden Eagle
(Ken)