[permaculture] Filtering for Topic Preferences on this List

Darren Doherty darren at permaculture.biz
Thu Jun 14 10:09:19 EDT 2007

G'day,

Thanks for the valid comments. I don't buy into what I see as
infantile crap and 'delete'my way along without a moments thought -
its just like spam to me...unfortunately that's life on the
internet...

I do recommend people subscribe to the Permaculture Research
institute's discussion forum (http://forums.permaculture.org.au/) as
it partitions discussions according to topic (as you've suggested). It
has over 1900 members many of whom are very active practitioners -
plus the inevitable coterie of personality types who have interesting
means of interacting with others and who leave their manners well away
from the QWERTY - just like here and just like every other forum I've
seen.

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

US Cell: +1 805 455.8914
Yahoo Voice Phone: +1 310 237 6970

WORLD TOUR 2007/8
North America/Europe
Permaculture Design Certificate Course (72hours)
Keyline Design Course (2-6days)