[permaculture] Larsen engine used to run a stationary electric generator. Possible?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Thu Jun 14 01:33:57 EDT 2007

Larsen Hydrogen Engine - RADAX - PART1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlibBuHvTzA&mode=related&search=
Larsen Hydrogen Engine - RADAX - Part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKqBe5fiig&mode=related&search=

I think the weight of this engine is around 250 pounds and it burns hydrogen or natural gas. I wonder if it could burn
pure ethyl alcohol?

Would 100 proof or better, dewatered ethyl alcohol, vaporized, aerated,
pressurized/turbocharged then directly injected into the cylinders of this Larsen engine contain equal or better BTU's
per unit volume than hydrogen or natural gas?

What are the BTU's of various fuel gasses that could be used to power a stationary reciprocating engine, like a Larsen
engine, running a generator. Grow and distill your own fuel and generate your own electric power.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net