[permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Wed Jun 13 12:27:44 EDT 2007

Jedd,
I think I can recognize an attempt to suppress free speech and the free
exchange of ideas when I see it. If this topic does not interest you
don't participate. Just delete. I know that I can speak for the people
who have told me that they don't like being told what to think or say
nor do they like the idea of being censored. After all this venue is a
permaculture garden and as such should include all the players in the
natural world, that includes free speech. Just move on to the topics
that do interest you. End of story.
Ken