[permaculture] Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil

J Hobbs hobbsj at efn.org
Wed Jun 13 10:51:38 EDT 2007

--
  Hello All,
     I've found it curious that we have had post after post on political
     commentary but to my knowledge no one responded to Jim's email on
     what happened at the Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil.

     Did anyone on this list attend?  Your thoughts?

     Thanks for keeping us in the Permie loop...,
     Jude
     Agro-Ecology Northwest
     Eugene, Oregon
     541-342-1160