[permaculture] Ron Paul

Tommy Tolson healinghawk at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 17:55:59 EDT 2007

My point in entering the conversation was that Ron Paul profoundly
violates the Permaculture ethic of caring for people in his own
district, a place more deadly to live in than Iraq, yet he understands
that if China were doing to us what we did to Iraq, we would be fighting
mad, too.  The easy compartmentalization of life outrages me.  Are
Iraqis more understandable than the people of his home district?  How
many cancer victims do we bury before we get fighting mad at polluters?
Cancer is 95% environmentally caused and US citizens do not have the
power to be genuinely responsible for cleaning up the environment and it
is due to people like Ron Paul who take campaign contributions from the
polluters who kill us.  There are 100,000 new cancer diagnoses in Texas
each year.  Who is caring for people here?  It isn't Ron Paul. A goodly
amount of the multitudes dying at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston
are from Dr. Paul's district, which is nearly wall-to-wall petrochemical
plants along the coast.  Then the prevailing coastal breeze blows the
pollution inland, all over everyone, and they die like flies.  Dr.
Paul's district, seen from a Permaculture design perspective, is a death
camp.  The Nazis would be awestruck.

Tommy Tolson
Austin, TX