[permaculture] Ron Paul for president of the United States ofAmerica

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 23:15:12 EDT 2007

>think about their politics in light
>of all that permaculture has to teach us about
>human culture and its place in the natural
>ecology.

Thanks Bob -- I use permaculture principles as a kind of whole systems
analysis frequently in my political practice.  Human associations are
species with inputs and outputs and processes.  Political design
involves creating linkages that create beneficial interactions between
human associations.  Stack cultural functions, assess cultural waste..
invest the surplus cultural energy.  If we think we can place our human
culture in its right relationship to the earth without taming our
bestial tendancies toward each other then we are sadly mistaken.
Paul Cereghino