[permaculture] quarter acre in size

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 23:08:13 EDT 2007

And while we're wandering down that road... day and night makes a nice
two-fold distinction, the four humors and the four elements give us a
frame just big enough for our brains, and then there are those stable
threes, as stable as a triangle with a beginning, a middle and an end.
Play it out and you get a cool dozen, just right for dividing in half,
thirds OR quarters, gee, what a nice way to divide the year.... what
better number could you ask for then twelve?  Hey man.. what sign were
you born under... anyway six of one, half dozen the other...
:) P