[permaculture] Favorite Herb Books

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Jun 11 09:12:35 EDT 2007

I've been reading a great herb book which has some detailed info on the particular herbs.  I'd like to learn about more different herbs though and more specifics on using them.  Does anyone have recommendations?  In addition to growing information,  I am interested in cooking uses, medical uses, and other useful functions such as making dyes or ways herbs can be used in the garden.

The PFAF site is helpful in listing more ways plants can be used.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net

Sharon
gordonse at one.net