[permaculture] Keith Johnson for President!

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Jun 10 00:18:01 EDT 2007

Kenneth Benway wrote:

> I get it!
> You guys got my support. When do we start? Once Ron Paul knows what
> you're up to he may drop out of the race and shift his support to the
> team.

Who's Ron Paul? Is he on this list?

Rep. Ron Paul
Republican
Texas

nice interview
http://youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaul2008dotcom

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
Congressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation’s capital. As a member of the U.S. House of
Representatives, Dr. Paul tirelessly works for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return
to sound monetary policies. He is known among his congressional colleagues and his constituents for his consistent
voting record. Dr. Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution.

"Ron Paul was one of Ronald Reagan's earliest supporters back in 1976"

That alone would cause me not to vote for him. Still he appears to be better than all the other Republican candidates;
I like the low taxes.
- LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.