[permaculture] CityPermaculture -Design Course Series -Los Angeles, CA
L. Santoyo Designs
santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Jun 5 13:24:54 EDT 2007
Please post -Please forward
-Teachers are eligible for special Discounts!
-Special Presentations on Green Business Development.
-Final course work includes Student Design Team Presentations,
Community Project and the infamous Trade and Talent Show...
LAPermaculture, SustainableLA, The Terra Foundation & EarthFlow
Design Works Present:
Creating the Conditions for Sustainability to Happen
The 5th Annual Permaculture Design Course
Los Angeles, CA
October 2007- March 2008
One weekend a month for 6 months...
Join us on the first weekends of October 2007 through March 2008 at a
variety of venues in and around Los Angeles.
A Certificate Course for:
Homeowners, Business Owners, Land Managers & Design Professionals
This training includes the most inspiring examples of sustainable
land use and human ingenuity from around the world.
* Simple Steps Toward a Sustainable Lifestyle
* Natural Building & Property Development
* Adding Beauty & Value to Your Home
* Strategies for Energy Descent & Peak Oil
* Re-Localizing Food Production
* Green Business Strategies
* Finding your Right-Livelihood Career
Join veteran Permaculture Instructors and Internationally Acclaimed
Leaders in the Worldwide Sustainability Movement including...
* L. SANTOYO, Director, EarthFlow Design Works
* SCOTT PITTMAN, Director, The Permaculture Institute
* TOBY HEMENWAY, Author, Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture
* JUDE HOBBS, Director, Cascadia Permaculture
* PLUS local experts and guest speakers...
* $90.00 per day
* $175.00 per weekend
* $950.00 for all six weekends
Materials and other fees may apply. Meals, Lodging & Transportation
MORE about the Design Course Experience
More information about the permaculture