[permaculture] quarter acre in size

Paula Hatfield paulahatfield at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 13:16:41 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who has responded about this topic.  I have learned a lot from your messages.  I'm attending my first permaculture weekend class tomorrow and Sunday.

Dave Bissette <oak_owl at hotmail.com> wrote: I was impressed with these folks ability to create substantial growth on
1/5th of an acre in Pasadena, CA.

http://www.pathtofreedom.com/

regards,