[permaculture] Democratic solutions to Permacultures conflicts?

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 14:02:41 EDT 2007

This is tricky, while certification and credentials demonstrating skill levels is important they can also evolve into the permaculture police. Some people completing a certificate have no business selling there services for much of anything, others may be as experienced and skilled in their areas of expertise as the person they took the course from, in which case the course is simply the conceptual framework around which they can use their existing skills.?I also believe that there is a danger of the most anal-compulsive types gathering like bees around honey to develop and rigidly enforce rules.

But there is another purpose a national organization can have and that is to promote the message of Permaculture and to serve an important educational P.R. function.