[permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what?

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 26 12:01:45 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Jim wrote:
> Hi Toby-
> You imply below that there is such an animal as "two years of study under a mentor ".
>
> Is there a list of mentors?

Not that I know of. I'd be happy to place such a list on our website if
we all would generate it.
> Is there even one person in the US who has done such a program?

Yes. I know several.
> Or mentors who have offered it?

Yes, Peter Bane is one who is currently working with people as a mentor,
with the intent of creating more diplomaed Permaculturists. I'd like to
know about the rest who are serving in this way. Also, via Gaia
University <http://www.gaiauniversity.org/english/>, you can link up
with Pc mentors.
> If so, where are the ads in the back of the Permaculture Activist
> (the logical place for students and mentors to meet each other)?

It's not for lack of space. So write us already.
--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."