[permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what?

Jim ashevillecurrencyproject at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:58:56 EDT 2007

Hi Toby-
You imply below that there is such an animal as
"two years of study under a mentor ".

Is there a list of mentors?
Is there even one person in the US who has done such a program?
Or mentors who have offered it?
If so, where are the ads in the back of the Permaculture Activist
(the logical place for students and mentors to meet each other)?

Having gotten a PDC two years ago, I have wondered what one does "officially" to follow up.
(I'm keeping myself productively busy, but have wondered about the above.)

Thanks,
-- Jim

Message: 10