[permaculture] For women who'd like to pee in the garden

KNat knat at sprintmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:04:06 EDT 2007

I reviewed products for women's backcountry and the open channel was not
as good as the tube type for women who wear flies (fine for loose
garments though.) Travel-mate favored in that review. But the costs are
pretty out of line for my lifestyle. The best yet was a prototype which
we recognized and copied. It was just a slot hole drilled in the lower
tip of a medicine spoon. It comes with a cap so mess in pocket/purse are
minimal and it can be boiled or autoclaved for the germ-phobic and not
need disposing. Dollar stores mark up a lot but it's still only a buck
and 10 minutes effort. Here's a site for the adventurous education
center/study group that wishes to make their mark on a changing culture
for women outdoors. http://www.imprintitems.com/medspoon.htm

Peace,
Kathyann