[permaculture] ConocoPhillips James Mulva comment

J Kolenovsky garden at hal-pc.org
Mon Jul 23 00:56:23 EDT 2007

"What's different now, as we are in 2007, is we don't see necessarily
the cycles of the past (oil cycles). It could happen, but we see the
demand for energy continues to increase with the population and
development of economies. Our question is: "Where is all the energy
going to be coming from?"

JK - that's one of the more intelligent and interesting comments I've
heard from oil CEO's.

--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist
Destruction of habitat / natural resources,