[permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mailfrom this list?

Dylan Ford dford at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Sat Jul 21 00:01:06 EDT 2007

Lawence - I got this message and some earlier ones regarding Mollison and
farming.   dylan

Subject: [permaculture] test message - is evveryone receiving their mailfrom
this list?
> test message - is everyone receiving their mail from this list?
> Could anyone reading this email contact me at lflj at bellsouth.net
> and let me know and also sent a reply to this list?
> I am not getting my messages from this list and am trying to fix this
problem.

> Are any of my recent messages to the list getting through?
>
> Thanks,
>
> LL

 Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.