[permaculture] Distiller's Dried Grain with Solubles Recipes

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 12:50:28 EDT 2007

This sounds alike a product that I wouldn't eat under any circumstances. It is probably full of pesticides and could well be made from genetically engineered corn. I am sure that it is also nutritionally deficient in many ways compared to organically grown food.That is not the way to get cheap food and it is not really cheap, this kind of product is based on highly subsidized farming that uses unconscionable amounts of fossil fuel to create this sort of pseudo-food.