[permaculture] Watch "Yeomans Keyline Plow - In Action"

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 12:52:22 EDT 2007

Darren,

Thanks for posting the videos my friend Logan shot of you teaching in California.? There is even a shot of me in them, but nothing is perfect.? The next thing that is needed is some animation, if you can find the right person to do it.? You have done about as good a job as anybody in verbally describiing keyline, and if your verbal description could be combined with animated shots of what the plow is doing under the gound it would really help. I would also envision some animation of abstracted landscapes where keylines could be layed over the landscape and sites for ponds or dams as you called them could be placed.? I wish I had the skills to do this.

Larry Saltzman