[permaculture] Woman jailed for 'neglected' law

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jul 9 01:06:26 EDT 2007

mIEKAL aND wrote:

> This article is a good addition to the lawn discussion of a few
> months back, how little freedom there is to do what you want in your
> own yard.  Here at Dreamtime I just discovered someone has been
> spreading a call to get rid of us from the little town we're in
> because he's been here all his life & he doesn't like people who
> don't mow their lawns (among other things...)
>
> ~mIEKAL

> On Jul 8, 2007, at 4:12 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

>>Woman jailed for 'neglected' lawn

Hire this guy and he'll fix their little broderbund up real good.
http://www.pbase.com/fotoking/image/57893732

Seriously, I am sure you have plenty of support from many in this list.
Certainly from me. As I said before, someone attached a big KKK sign to my driveway gate.
Fear not, live the way you choose and ignore those little peabrained weenies.
There are efforts by the Right to blame the 60's hippies for all the problems we now have here in the ole USA.
F... 'em and feed 'em fishheads...

Cheers,

LL
--