[permaculture] Blueberry/willow guild design critique

Paul Kosuth prkosuth at ll.net
Sun Jul 8 22:44:12 EDT 2007

Paul,

I love what you have done with the web site to show a plan and design.
This will be very helpful for those of us who are transitioning from
just gardening to a permaculture perspective. I have not ideas on what
to suggest to help but love the work that you are doing. You may think
about adding dimensions to you diagram A length and width with tick
marks on the outsides might help make you diagram more accesable, more
concrete if you will.

Thanks,

paul