[permaculture] Blueberry/willow guild design critique

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 22:12:56 EDT 2007

Hey folks, looking for design critique... I am thinking through an area
that gets periodic winter inundation..perfect for blueberries... willow
is very useful.. so I am thinking through a blueberry/willow shrubland
guild.  Blueberry rings surrounding mulch planting, trialside harvest
along the way, surrounded by willow coppice shrubland matrix. Believe it
or not... its up on the wiki:  Trying to brainstorm useful/edible plants
that take winter saturation.  In particular looking for an edible iris
root other than I. pseudoacorus (which is an aquatic invasive around here.)

http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Willow/blueberry_guild

-Paul Cereghino