[permaculture] Woman jailed for 'neglected' law

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Sun Jul 8 17:16:54 EDT 2007

Sorry for double posting.  I found Paul's post in my spam filter.

This article is a good addition to the lawn discussion of a few
months back, how little freedom there is to do what you want in your
own yard.  Here at Dreamtime I just discovered someone has been
spreading a call to get rid of us from the little town we're in
because he's been here all his life & he doesn't like people who
don't mow their lawns (among other things...)

~mIEKAL