[permaculture] Adding a page to the perma wikiRe: Japanese hand tools

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 01:53:19 EDT 2007

Thanks Robert,

I think it is a compatability issue with IE... at this point it works
fine with FireFox... thanks for pointing it out, I'll see if I can
figure it out.

To make a new page type in the page name as a search.  If no such page
exists you will get a 'no page exists' report that will include a red
link.  Any time you see a red link you can click on it and it will take
you to an edit screen for a new page.

Alternately, you can edit an existing page, create a new link to a not
yet existing page, then save your edit.  Your new link is in red...
click it and you'll get to create the page.

Paul C.