[permaculture] Adding a page to the perma wikiRe: Japanese hand tools

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Sat Jul 7 22:36:46 EDT 2007

Paul,

I just signed up for a user account at your
permaculture info wiki, and want to add some
content, but I can't figure out how.  I read a
considerable amount of the help pages, but didn't
find the answer there.  Well, it is possible
(maybe even probable) that I read the answer but
didn't recognize it as such.

Part of the problem may be that when I look at the
page, the top part of the content is covered up by
the green header, so I may be missing a "create
new page" link if there is one.

Thanks for any help you can be with my problem.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City