[permaculture] Soil Carbon Sequestration

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 14:27:54 EDT 2007

Could you get a better reference on that book. The conclusions are contrary to a number of studies and articles I have seen. I am curious to read how he got to his conclusions.

Do a google search on carbon sequestration in the soil and you be amazed at the number of studies and the amount of mainstream research being done. Here are just a few references on carbon sequestration in the soil from that search:

http://edcintl.cr.usgs.gov/carbonoverview.html?
http://www.fao.org/ag/agL/agll/carbonsequestration/?
http://ohioline.osu.edu/aex-fact/pdf/0510.pdf?
http://www.eprida.com/hydro/soilseq.htm?