[permaculture] Design critiques

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Jul 1 07:15:19 EDT 2007

Linda Shewan wrote:

> Thanks Sharon, a "Permaculture Design Critiques" Yahoo Group is on my
> to-do list... unless someone else likes the idea and wants to 'own' the
> list. Not sure I want to moderate a list??? But I think a lot of people
> would benefit from viewing and hearing views on different designs as
> long as it is constructive.

Insstead of creating yet another obscure permaculture list why don't you just use the
Permaculture Wiki that Rich created and post your designs there? Yahoo is one of the worst places to host a list, for
many valid reasons. You can post your permaculture designs to the Wiki and people can see them online while they are
browsing your area.

> Or Lawrence - should there be like a "section" for that here. Can we
> post pictures etc? I don't want to do anything that would upset or
> detract from this list.

Yes, you can post pictures and any other form of media.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net