[permaculture] Escaping the Matrix

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 26 23:13:30 EDT 2006

Haven't read it yet myself, though it sounds good. Anyone else?

“Richard Moore’s Escaping the Matrix is one of the most exciting books
of ideas I’ve read in many years. I couldn’t put it down until I’d
finished. He goes to the root cause of the cancer that is destroying
life on our planet today. He does so with a simplicity that is deceptive
and an argumentation accessible to anyone of a right mind. His proposals
for escaping the Matrix are equally simple and at the same time
profound. This is a book that needs to be widely read and debated.”
—F William Engdahl, author, A Century of War, Pluto Press.

“A brilliant historical expose of democracy as a smokescreen for
continuing elite rule, followed by the most sensible ways to create it
nevertheless. Couldn't be more timely or important.”
—Elisabet Sahtouris, author, EarthDance: Living Systems in Evolution

“Richard is both a gifted writer and wise seer. In Escaping the Matrix,
he helps us really take the red pill and examine the awful tragedy of
our current world situation. More importantly, he then shows us an
exciting path we can actually take to create a world that works for
everyone.”
—Jim Rough, author of Society’s Breakthrough

http://escapingthematrix.org/

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine