[permaculture] Earth or Farm themed artist

Eisenhauer eisenhauerdesign at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 20:42:45 EDT 2006

Hello Sean,
I am an artist designer and contractor living on the New York side of lake
Champlain. I am very interested in working with others that want to find
solutions to the challanges of our day.  You can see some work of mine on
the web by going to the web site of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh and
looking for an article about a permanent installation called "Animated
Earth" that I  created for their backyard area.  You can also look up glass
art and see some older work that sold at galleries.
It will be interesting to see if this gets posted- given that some of my
By the way has anyone any information on how to automate seed balling and
where to find the equipment.  We worked with NOFA this year to grow out
some of their oat varieties and I would love to seed ball the resulting
harvest so that I don't have to cultivate areas to replant saved seed this
next season.
Cheers
Steven Eisenhauer

permaculture and natural lifestyles out to a broader public and I need
help.  I am a permaculturist in Vermont and I have been struggling  with
how we can spread the important messages that permaculture trys to  convey.

>   So to keep it short, I am looking for an artist, someone whose artwork
is simple and can capture the essence of our earth bound  lifestyles.  If
anyone would like to work together please contact  me and I will share more
details.