[permaculture] FYI, Permaculture alliances and news

Sean Maley semaley at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 14:35:42 EDT 2006

Catherine often works here in NYC and we have met with her, too.  She has an interesting concept
called a Solari Circle (see http://solari.com for more info).  It will be interesting to see this
interact with recent discussions.  It makes sense, but having trust with strangers will be a
barrier.  Her ideas have played into my ranting here, but there was a bit of christian and
hierarchical overtone on her site when she met with us a couple of years ago.  Her web site has
been redone since then, so I can't site any meaningful examples today.

She really despises big banks.

-Sean.