[permaculture] Earth or Farm themed artist

chauncey williams chaunceyfree at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 14:18:31 EDT 2006

I am looking to collaborate on a project that may help bring  permaculture and natural lifestyles out to a broader public and I need  help.  I am a permaculturist in Vermont and I have been struggling  with how we can spread the important messages that permaculture trys to  convey.

  So to keep it short, I am looking for an artist, someone whose artwork  is simple and can capture the essence of our earth bound  lifestyles.  If anyone would like to work together please contact  me and I will share more details.

  Thank you all.
  Sean