[permaculture] FYI, Permaculture alliances and news

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 26 14:09:09 EDT 2006

Toby,
Catherine Austin Fitts has just visited Joe Polaischer in NZ and is, no
doubt, becoming hip to Permaculture. This is good news.

Peter also just made quite a splash as speaker at the recent Peak Oil
Conf. in Yellow Springs, OH, and we have met and formed alliances with
Richard Heinberg,  Julian Darley, and Vicki Robins (Your Money or Your
Life). Heinberg spent several weeks with David Holmgren speaking and
touring with him in all the state capitols of Australia.

We were suprised and delighted to discover that of more than 300
attendees, about 90% of them were already gardening and about 50 had
done a design course. We also found 10 of our students in attendance.
Keith
**

--
Keith Johnson