[permaculture] spinach fecoterrorism?

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 20 14:40:07 EDT 2006

I've been thinking about this spinach - e-coli thing. How hard would it
be for angry migrant workers to spread fecal material on crops in
protest of American immigration policies? Many crops (organic and
conventional) are presently rotting in the fields and orchards because
there aren't enough people to pick them even though there are people who
WANT to pick them but can't get across the border. And, of course, North
Americans can't afford to pick them because they don't know how to live
on those kinds of incomes. I suppose when the 14 lane superhighway from
Mexico to Canada is finished, work for migrants will become available
again.

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine