[permaculture] Vocabulary for a new world

Don ujgs2 at 4dirs.com
Mon Sep 18 21:51:17 EDT 2006

How about Earth Stewards

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Hoog" <livingpotentials at yahoo.com>
To: <knat at sprintmail.com>; "permaculture" <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Vocabulary for a new world

Kathyann---at Morningstar we've done "council of all beings" weekends which
culminates in all of the 'beings" having a voice in telling the humans
what's up. You could use that or play off on it.---steve

knat at sprintmail.com wrote:  Hi,
I need some learned suggestions. Our school has a consensus governance and
one of the circles contributing is currently called "Land Use." It is the
forum for concerns relating to water, wind, seasons, animal life (especially
migratory) and coordinates plantings/diggings, and needs of the
plants/animals that share the school. (kind of a voice for the non-humans
into the process of everyday life.) Anyone think of a better name for the
Circle?

Kathyann
ps for any NWNJ folks, it is open to helpful members of the bioregion