[permaculture] thanks all for the info

NewNorth lynnann at newnorth.net
Mon Sep 18 15:48:24 EDT 2006

Thanks all of you who responded to my question about frozen E.coli....yep ser ree...I'm one of those "cook it to a fair-thee- well" folks.  I've been yelled at by the finest chef's in the best restaurants for asking that they "butterfly" and cook the steak till it's done, please.  So....I'll be sure to cook the spinach in boiling H2O.  I'm growing my own spinach and sundry other veggies now that I have my "greenroom"...so...it won't be an issue ever again...love and peace...lynnann

ps...oh...I loved the "cook you spinach" alert...