[permaculture] Reactivating Permaculture UK

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 13:26:38 EDT 2006

Nice one John! Good to see the forum up and running again...

I was intending to go to the Diploma session myself but was far too
hungover and opted for a nice gentle tree walk instead...

But just for information in case you weren't aware there is an existing
Permaculture Diploma disscussion list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/permalearnersuk/

Have cc'd your message to the PCUK discussion list and International
Permaculture list for the information of others

Cheers for now, Graham