[permaculture] Jay...I'm with you...

lynnann lynnann at newnorth.net
Fri Sep 1 08:42:27 EDT 2006

OMG(dess)....yes....no more jets zooming overhead...what a thought...folks finding business and fun in their own neighborhood...what a concept...yikes..."drawing down" to our own family plots of property...(or rented apartments, whatever).  Reminds me of the days when we "couldn't afford" to fly anywhere and had to find stuff to do locally.  In my Rogers Park Apartment complex...we spent that summer planting veggies in the courtyard...lovely it was...but then were the days of "love and peace"....

I haven't flown since 1987 when I was in a plane over the ocean and had a VERY close call with The Maker....that's when I decided that I'd find something to do that didn't require my leaving the 100 mile area where-ever I lived.  Now...I walk 60 feet from my house to my garden center every morning...WAY lovely...love and peace...lynnann