[permaculture] Dealing with one's own trash....

Golden Love goldenlove at cruzio.com
Mon Jul 31 14:46:23 EDT 2006

We have a large ceramic container with a lid that sits on the kitchen
counter next to the sinks. It is very convenient to scrape the vegetable and
fruit scraps into it and we empty it about every other day or more often. We
never have had any fruit flies because it is emptied often and washed out
after emptying it.  My worms love it and give me great fertilizer for my
plants.

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone  (831) 471-9100
Fax  ( 831) 471-9200