[permaculture] Keyline system

von-fi at elonmerkki.net von-fi at elonmerkki.net
Fri Jul 28 19:59:22 EDT 2006

Whoa?!! Now I get it... this forest on hills around me has at least 250 year old
trees and has never been clearcut so the age of the forest  is just a man made
illusion... ok. if 25 years is fairly old growth, I'm amazed. We have that
almost everywhere... Even on the clearcuts...  but mushrooms start to yield
about 40 years after the clearcut. Even though, extremely sad ...

orava...