[permaculture] Keyline system

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Jul 28 18:11:34 EDT 2006

Lisa Rollens wrote:
> Hi Toby,
>
> Do you know of any of these Keyline plows in the Ozark area of the US?  I
> have 154 acres and could really use one, as could most other folks around
> here, even thought they don't know it!

You can buy one from:

Market Farm Implement
http://www.marketfarm.com/
Market Farm Implement
257 Fawn Hollow Road
Friedens, Pa. 15541
Phone: (814)-443-1931

And a toolbar to mount them on from:

6' two-4" bar three point hitch frame Cat 1 or 2 will accomodate a 1, 2 or 3 Yeomans plow shanks

Roll-A-Cone
We're open weekdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST and
Saturdays from 8:00 AM to Noon CST!
Phone:  (806) 668-4722
Fax:  (806) 668-4725
Mail:  7655 Roll-A-Cone Road,  Tulia, TX 79088
E-mail:  rollcone at nts-online.net
http://www.roll-a-cone.com/

See my next post for pictures of the Roll-A-Cone toolbar, sans Yeomans plows, still in box
and my 8' Roll-A-Cone 26" disc hiller-bedder plus raised beds it made & other farm pics
showing basic permaculture systems at work (water impoundment, erosion control, nutrient catchment,
management of raised beds on long slopes.

LL