[permaculture] Keyline system

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Fri Jul 28 17:04:08 EDT 2006

Hi Lisa,

Will you or one of the others give me a briefing on what this topic is all about? I've never heard of some of these terms, and your mention it being helpful in the Ozarks has my interest piqued. Fortunately, my hills are very tree covered, some in fairly old growth forests, though not original - but of at least 25 years - which is something rare around here, so water runoff is not such a problem.

Roxann, NW AR