[permaculture] 2006 is already setting heat records

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 18 19:56:47 EDT 2006

Hi
  This is exactly how we got into the mess we are in today, we where originally in tune with nature then as we evolved we evolved away from nature, because we believed what we thought, that is we believed in our hopes and dreams which are created from fear and desire, we need to drop this rubbish and deal with reality as it is
  Martin

roxann <roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com> wrote:
  Exactly! If you give folks a paradigm to live by, most will live by it and create a world to suite it, if it's not currently fitting the situation. Why not create a better paradigm? A paradigm is the map by which we live our lives, and we each have our own idea of how that map looks - it's a very objective sort of thing but it can be molded by society, starting with our families and whomever raises us while we're children. It's really really hard to see it if your "map" isn't true, but it can be changed. Most people change it to the negative without even knowing that's what they're doing. This article talks about changing it to the positive, which is a lot easier for children, I think.

Roxann, NW AR
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com

The World Launch