[permaculture] 2006 is already setting heat records

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Tue Jul 18 12:35:11 EDT 2006

Exactly! If you give folks a paradigm to live by, most will live by it and create a world to suite it, if it's not currently fitting the situation. Why not create a better paradigm? A paradigm is the map by which we live our lives, and we each have our own idea of how that map looks - it's a very objective sort of thing but it can be molded by society, starting with our families and whomever raises us while we're children. It's really really hard to see it if your "map" isn't true, but it can be changed. Most people change it to the negative without even knowing that's what they're doing. This article talks about changing it to the positive, which is a lot easier for children, I think.

Roxann, NW AR
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com