[permaculture] uncolleging

Steve Hoog livingpotentials at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 22:40:26 EDT 2006

kathy,paul,knat-------who is in control of reality? can you get to the point of "knowing" that you can deal with whatever the universe offers?---uncolleging? how about uncertificating?in all my readings about the lenni lenape and  other tribes they kept saying that nature teaches you. tune into natures rhythms and processes and you will learn how to be here.  is that not possible today?  did nature stop teaching? do you need a degree to flow with the universe? will the universe not support you if you connect with it? or is that all over with?    aha!!!
  also are shoestrings edible?recipes? shelter? means of transportation?however he did that he must be empowered---steve from pa.

Kathy Evans <evansdk at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Paul, Can you tell us more about what your son is doing uncolleging? I have
one who has so far traveled around the world twice on a shoestring,
volunteering. I have a hard time letting go of thinking they need a degree.
Kathy