[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Thu Jul 13 11:27:46 EDT 2006

Lisa, 9"???? From this recent storm system? That would be horrible. We got exactly what I'd been wishing for over the last few days - a nice slow rain, not too hard and not too light :) So far, totals around 1.5". We could use more, but that was some very welcome rain. until now it has been severely dry and even the ground cover in the forests were stressed. I still want to learn how to condense water from the air and channel it to a holding tank. That could prove immensely valuable knowledge in the future, so thanks for those links.

Roxann, NW AR
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com