[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Wed Jul 12 18:52:19 EDT 2006

sinergyinaction at netscape.net wrote:

> I am not sure what "dimpled" means in this context though...(sorry English is not my native
> language) can you please  explain?

corrugated, serrated, crenelated, "wavy", rolling, rippled surface if looked at from the end of a sheet
of corrugated metal roofing  parallel half sine waves

More information about the permaculture mailing list